Some Policies You May Wanna Know Before Payment
As soon as you place the order, an order confirmation will be emailed to you. This means we have received your order and payment. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm the product is in stock and is available for immediate shipment. In rare cases, if the product is on backorder or unavailable, we will contact you immediately and ask if you would like to wait for the product to become available or have your payment refunded. If the item is available for immediate shipment (1-2 business days) we will submit the order for processing and arrange shipment.
Most products will be shipped out within 1 to 2 business days from the date of your order (unless indicated on the product page). We will send you tracking information as soon as it is available. If you do not receive tracking info within 3 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us via email.
- We ship to within all the cities in the Australia by AU POST, TOLL or Other couriers.
- After the order is processed, allow 4 to 7 business days for the product to reach you.
- Shipping fee calculated on check out page
Mars Hydro wishes that every item is the perfect match for your cultivation. If you don’t feel it’s a good fit, we’ll help you work through it. Contact Mars Hydro Service [[email protected]], we’ll respond within one business day regarding the following policy.
Terms Of Return
–Only LED Grow Lights can be returned or exchanged. Returns and exchanges must be initiated within 30 days from the delivery date, must be in the same condition that you received them, and in the original packaging.
-Mars Hydro Grow Tents and Grow Kits are FINAL-SALE items, once received, no return service would be provided. Therefore, if any defects, please contact us within 48 hours upon arrival of items, we’ll offer help.
-Once the return has been received by us, a full refund will be issued within 1~5 business days in your original form of payment.
-Unfortunately, we do not cover the charges of any returns arising from the buyer’s personal will. If the item arrives damaged or defective(associated proof must be provided), we would issue a shipping label.
Read Before You Return:
1. Contact Mars Hydro Service [[email protected]] before returning any items. Please note: Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
(1)Have your order information ready. Including order number, purchase platform, order email.
(2)Provide a brief description of the issue (if any). Photos(videos) of all labels on the original box are essential for us to proceed with your request faster.
2. Different regions have different return addresses. Do request return shipping information before returning any merchandise.
Shipments Issued From China: Once shipped, goods from China will not be accepted for return or exchange. Therefore, buyers need to confirm that the shipping address is correct and that you have the appropriate customs clearance capabilities before purchasing. If the goods are unable to be delivered due to buyers’ reasons, we will not refund any fees paid.
If you have to change your order after you completed the payment, please contact [email protected] for the first time when you realize that. We will reply to you ASAP and try our best to correct it. Please understand that if the item has been shipped from the warehouse, the change maybe will not succeed, or there is a time and cost increase.
For maximum security, we do not allow our system to store credit card information. Also, we ship every package discreetly unless it is clearly expressed that discreet shipping is not necessary.
How We Protect Your Data:
Whether you are shopping online or in our store, we use security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. Mars Hydro LED uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our website such as ordering information including your name, address and credit card number.
Information We Collect:
Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to make your shopping experience more enjoyable. Remember, our house is your home, and we want you to feel comfortable with us.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
marshydroau.com uses Google AdWords for Conversion Tracking. No personal information is ever shared with Google, only that a purchase was made.