MAX YIELD SAMSUNG HIGH PPFD LIGHTS
Want a high yield growing? Start with FC LED grow light, offering you a uniform & high penetration lighting
FC 3000 vs FC 4800 vs FC 6500 vs FC 8000
Densely mounted with high-quality Samsung LM301B chips, and designed with a full spectrum light that is rich in red and blue, the Smart FC 6500 adopts a uniform photon distribution to maintain an even PPFD and optimal PPF across the canopy
Download Mars Hydro App
YouTuber: 72,300 subscribers
WI-FI Control Your Grow!
START YOUR INDOOR
Grow tent kits are an ideal solution for individuals who want to grow plants indoors, especially those with limited space, time, or experience
Some questions about led grow lights & FC series you may want to know.
Yes, you can use the connection wire to connect two lights, then control the smart light(main light) on phone
FC3000: 71*68*12cm, 11.58kg
FC6500: 117*79*14cm, 25.88kg
FC8000: 119*32*25cm, 19.04kg
FC series led grow lights don’t have UV & IR. You can add Mars Hydro UR45 UV IR lights to your growing
LED grow lights provide an efficient and long-lasting lighting solution for indoor gardening. They offer the flexibility full spectrum to your plants’ specific needs, resulting in healthier growth, increased yields, and more successful indoor gardens.
1. Energy Efficiency: LED grow lights are highly energy-efficient compared to traditional lighting systems such as incandescent or fluorescent lights. LEDs consume less electricity while producing the same amount of light, resulting in lower energy bills and reduced environmental impact.
2. Plants loved full Spectrum: Different plant species have different light requirements during different stages of growth, and LED lights provide full spectrum to match those needs. This flexibility promotes healthier and more productive plants.
3. Longer Lifespan: LED grow lights have a significantly longer lifespan compared to other lighting options. They can last up to 50,000 hours or more, depending on the quality of the LEDs. This means you won’t have to replace them as frequently, saving you money in the long run.
4. Heat Management: LED grow lights generate less heat compared to traditional lighting systems. This is beneficial for indoor gardening because it reduces the risk of heat damage to your plants and helps maintain optimal growing temperatures in your grow space. Additionally, the lower heat output reduces the need for additional cooling equipment, saving you money on ventilation and air conditioning costs.
5. Compact Design: LED grow lights are available in various compact and lightweight designs, making them suitable for smaller indoor spaces. They can be easily mounted or hung, allowing you to maximize vertical growing space and optimize light distribution to your plants.
6. Plant-Specific Features: Some LED grow lights offer additional features such as adjustable intensity, built-in timers, and automated lighting schedules. These features provide convenience and help simulate natural sunlight patterns, promoting healthy growth and development of your plants.
When choosing a LED grow light, there are several important factors to consider to ensure you select a good one for your indoor gardening needs. Here are some key points to keep in mind:
1. Light spectrum: Plants require different light wavelengths for various stages of growth. Look for a grow light that provides a full spectrum, including both blue and red wavelengths.
2. Wattage and coverage area: Consider the size of your grow space and the number of plants you plan to cultivate. Ensure the LED grow light you choose has sufficient wattage and coverage area to adequately cover and provide light for your plants. The manufacturer should provide recommendations for the maximum coverage area based on the light’s specifications.
3. Energy efficiency: LED grow lights are known for their energy efficiency compared to other lighting options. Look for lights that have a high energy efficiency rating, such as those labeled as “Energy Star” or with high efficacy (measured in micromoles per joule, μmol/J). Energy-efficient lights will help you save on electricity costs in the long run.
4. Cooling system: LED lights can generate heat, so it’s important to choose a model with an effective cooling system to prevent overheating. Look for grow lights with built-in fans, heat sinks, or other cooling mechanisms to ensure proper heat dissipation and extend the lifespan of the light.
5. Durability and lifespan: Check customer reviews and ratings to assess the durability and reliability of the LED grow light you are considering. A good quality light should have a long lifespan (often stated in hours of operation) and be built with high-quality components.
6. Dimmability and control features: Some LED grow lights offer dimming options or control features that allow you to adjust the intensity of the light. This flexibility can be beneficial for different plant species and growth stages.
7. Price and warranty: LED grow lights come in various price ranges. While it’s tempting to opt for cheaper options, prioritize quality and reliability. Look for lights that offer a warranty to protect your investment and ensure you can get support if any issues arise.
8. Reviews and recommendations: Read reviews and seek recommendations from experienced indoor gardeners or horticultural communities. Real-life experiences and feedback can provide valuable insights into the performance and suitability of different LED grow lights.
No account yet?Create an Account